The abc Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of abc’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- SQL experience with query troubleshooting experience. Experience with database technologies.
- Experience with database performance tuning including network performance, storage performance, and database tuning techniques.
- Experience as a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of technical sales experience or professional consulting experience in the fields of systems integration, large scale data transfer/management, and enterprise database performance.
- Strong experience with optimizing database performance with respect to transactional and/or analytic workloads
- Deep expertise in disaster recovery (DR) and data backup strategies
- Ability to learn quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space.
- Ability to effectively present to both technical and non-technical audiences.